IN NEED OF A MEDIATION LAWYER?
ASK FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE
OUR LAWYERS ARE SPECIALISTS IN DUTCH LAW
Personal and easily accessible.
Your interests first.
Law & More is available Monday to Friday
from 08:00 to 22:00 and on weekends from 09:00 to 17:00
Good and fast communication
Our lawyers listen to your case and come up
with an appropriate plan of action
Our working method ensures that 100% of our clients
recommend us and that we are rated on average with a 9.4
Together with Law & More you will get to the core of the dispute
1. What is mediation?
If you have a dispute with someone, you want the dispute to be solved as soon as possible. Often a dispute causes emotions to run high, with the result that both parties do not see a solution anymore. Mediation can change that. Mediation is the joint resolution of a dispute with the aid of a neutral conflict mediator: the mediator. There are some important basic principles for mediation: voluntariness and confidentiality. Both parties sit around the table voluntarily and have a pro-active attitude. In addition, both parties undertake to maintain confidentiality. This also applies to the mediator. The mediator guides all conversations, monitors the process and helps you search for a suitable solution.
Law firm in Eindhoven and Amsterdam
“Law & More lawyers
are involved and can empathize
with the client’s problem”
2. Why mediation?
Mediation has many advantages. There are more creative solutions possible during mediation than during a legal procedure. Often a joint solution can be reached that satisfies all parties involved.
The Law & More mediators do not take position and do not take any decisions. You will do this yourself. You will actively participate and eventually you will determine the result. Our mediators will guide and support you in doing so. An important advantage thereof is that both parties stay in power of the solution and your relationship will not be damaged unnecessary. This is certainly essential in case you both have children together because you will have to interact and communicate with each other after the divorce.
What clients say about us
Tom Meevis was involved in the case throughout, and every question there was on my part was answered quickly and clearly by him. I will certainly recommend the firm (and Tom Meevis in particular) to friends, family and business associates.
Our Mediation lawyers are ready to assist you:
3. When mediation?
Mediation is useful for almost all conflicts and disputes, for personal as well as corporate.
You can for example think of:
- Contact arrangements
- Family matters
- Cooperation problems
- Labour disputes
- Business disputes – nl
4. Why Law & More?
- You are guaranteed of quality, both in the legal field as during the mediation session(s).
- Together with your Law & More mediator you will discuss all aspects and the background story of the dispute firstly. After that you will talk about mutual suggestions to get to a solution.
- Your Law & More mediator guides the consultation, guarantees legal and emotional assistance and takes account of the interests of both parties during consultation.
- During the entire mediation process attention will be paid to your story, emotions and interests.
- At the end of the mediation process your Law & More mediator will make sure that all agreements that have been made between you and the other party will be laid down carefully in a written settlement agreement.
Do you want to know what Law & More can do for you as a law firm in Eindhoven and Amsterdam?
Then contact us by phone +31 40 369 06 80 or send an e-mail to:
mr. Tom Meevis, advocate at Law & More – email@example.com
mr. Maxim Hodak, advocate at & More – firstname.lastname@example.org