Checked Clear.

Checked Personal and easily accessible.

Checked Your interests first.

Easily accessible

Easily accessible

Law & More is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 22:00 and on weekends from 09:00 to 17:00

Good and fast communication

Good and fast communication

Our lawyers listen to your case and come up with an appropriate plan of action
Good and fast communication

Personal approach

Our working method ensures that 100% of our clients recommend us and that we are rated on average with a 9.4

Migration Law

Migration Law

Immigration law regulates matters relating to the admission, residence and deportation of aliens. Foreign nationals are people who are not Dutch nationals. These people can be refugees, but also family members of people who already live in the Netherlands. They may also be people who want to come and work in the Netherlands.

Quick Menu

Our immigration lawyers will be happy to help you if you want to submit a residence permit or naturalisation application for yourself, your partner, a family member or employee. Law & More can give you advice or can draw up the entire residence permit application for you. If your application has been rejected, we can also help you to submit an objection to the decision of the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND). Do you have a question for one of our immigration lawyers? If so, we will of course be happy to help you.

Aylin Selamet

Aylin Selamet


Our immigration lawyers are ready for you

Law and More

Applying for a residence permit

Would you like to live in the Netherlands?
We can assist you.

Family business

Family reunification

Are you not with your family or is your family not with you? Discover what we can do for you.

Worker Image

Labout migration

Do you want to work and live in the Netherlands? We can arrange the entire application process.

Do you want a foreign employee to work legally in the Netherlands? Get in contact.

“Law & More lawyers
are involved and can empathize
with the client’s problem”

Examples of subjects that we can help you with are:
  • Residence permits;
  • Naturalisation;
  • Family reunification;
  • Labour migration;
  • Highly skilled migrants.

Applying for a residence permit

Regular residence permits include all residence permits with the exception of asylum residence permits. The IND applies a restrictive admission policy. An application for a residence permit is simply rejected by the IND if the conditions are not met. Our immigration lawyers have experience in applying for various types of residence permits. We can submit applications for the following residence permits:

  • Residence permit for family reunification;
  • Self-employed residence permit;
  • Residence permit EU citizen;
  • Residence permit for highly skilled migrant;
  • Residence permit study/search year;
  • Residence permit indefinite period;
  • Residence permit for continued residence;
  • Authorisation of temporary stay (MVV).

What clients say about us

Very customer friendly service and perfect guidance!

Mr. Meevis has assisted me in an employment law case. He did this, together with his assistant Yara, with great professionalism and integrity. In addition to his qualities as a professional lawyer, he remained at all times an equal, a human being with a soul, which gave a warm and safe feeling. I stepped into his office with my hands in my hair, Mr. Meevis immediately gave me the feeling that I could let go of my hair and he would take over from that moment on, his words became deeds and his promises were kept. What I like most is the direct contact, regardless of day/time, he was there when I needed him! A topper! Thanks Tom!





Aylin is one of the best divorce lawyer who is always reachable and gives answers with details. Even though we had to manage our process from different countries we didn’t face any difficulties. She managed our process Very quickly and smoothly.

Ezgi Balik



Nice work Aylin

Very professional and always be efficient on communications. Well done!




Adequate approach

Tom Meevis was involved in the case throughout, and every question there was on my part was answered quickly and clearly by him. I will certainly recommend the firm (and Tom Meevis in particular) to friends, family and business associates.




Excellent result and pleasant cooperation

I presented my case to LAW and More and was helped quickly, kindly and above all effectively. I am very satisfied with the result.




Very good handling of my case

I would like to thank Aylin very much for her efforts. We are very happy with the outcome. The customer is always central with her and we have been helped very well. Knowledgeable and very good communication. Really recommend this office!

Sahin kara



Legally satisfied with the services given

My situation was resolved in a way where I can only say that the result is as I wished it to be. I was helped to my satisfaction and the way Aylin acted can be described as accurate, transparent and decisive.




Everything well arranged

From the beginning we had a good click with the lawyer, she helped us to walk the right way and removed possible uncertainties. She was clear and a people person which we experienced as very pleasant. She made the information clear and through her we knew exactly what to do and what to expect. A very pleasant experience with Law and more, but especially with the lawyer we had contact with.




Very knowledgeable and friendly people

Very great and professional (legal) service. Communicatie en samenwerking ging erg goed en snel. Ik ben geholpen door dhr. Tom Meevis en mw. Aylin Selamet. In short, I had a good experience with this office.





Very friendly people and very good service … can not say otherwise that is super helped. Should it occur I will definitely come back.




Our Immigration lawyers are ready to assist you:

Office Law & More

Applying for Dutch nationality

If you wish to apply for Dutch nationality, an application for naturalisation must be submitted. It is often difficult to judge for yourself whether you are eligible for naturalisation. The help of a good immigration lawyer is important, because the conditions are often very complicated. Carefulness in the naturalisation application procedure is essential for a successful application. Do you need help with applying for the Dutch nationality? Law & More offers you the right help and supports you during the entire process.

Family reunification

Strict conditions also apply to family reunification. If a condition is not met, the application will be rejected. The following family members are eligible for family reunification.

  • a spouse;
  • a registered partner;
  • an unmarried partner;
  • minor children.

One of the conditions for family reunification is that the applicant and the family member must both be at least 21 years old. In addition to spouses, registered partners, unmarried partners and minor children, same-sex (unmarried) partners may also be eligible for family reunification.

Labour migration

Would you like to come to the Netherlands to work here as a highly skilled migrant, a self-employed person or to stay here for a short period of time with a business visa? Our immigration lawyers advise both employees and employers about the possibilities and guide them through the application process.

Highly skilled migrant

One of the best ways to allow a foreign employee to stay and work legally in the Netherlands is to apply for a residence permit as a highly skilled migrant. In that case, a work permit is not required. The condition, however, is that the employer is registered in the Netherlands as an acknowledged sponsor with the IND. In addition, it is important that the highly skilled migrant meets a certain income requirement. Our team of immigration lawyers can assist you and we can submit an application on your behalf at the IND. Would you like this? Please contact Law & More.

Do you want to know what Law & More can do for you as a law firm in Eindhoven and Amsterdam?
Then contact us by phone +31 40 369 06 80 or send an e-mail to:
mr. Tom Meevis, advocate at Law & More –
mr. Maxim Hodak, advocate at & More –

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Law & More B.V.